Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We Got The Call!

Remember that panic, well it was founded. Today, during a team meeting for my foster children my phone rang. Silly me, I just assumed that it would be Jeremy and I would give him the busy signal. Then I saw the area code and I knew it was Children's Home Society. I answered the phone and I heard Peg's voice say, "Your babies ready!". My eyes began to fill up and all three women just looked at me wondering what was wrong. After a minute, they realized what the call was about and they all got excited. They got to witness a moment that not many people can say they have experienced. I was happy to share it with them. After I hung up, we continued with the meeting. Although I must say I was only in it in body not mind. The phone calls commenced after everyone left. Of course I had to call Jeremy first. Then I called Tim at Federal travel to start working on reservations. My mother was next and all of my facebook friends found out too. I am not sure of the actual date yet until we hear back from Tim. We are trying for Sept. 9th but I am going to be a little bit flexible for cost. I am not going to put up one of those cool little count down clocks like I did for Jyly because the time is too short. I will put up a since clock once we get her. I will update everyone as soon as I have a departure so stay tooned!

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

There was crying in NE too when I saw the facebook/email!

smileysk8 said...

WOW! Awesome news! I am so happy for all of you!