Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finding Joy In The Mailbox

No there wasn't a little person named Joy in the mailbox. That's just silly! I got new pictures from Korea that gave me joy. Just look at her on that little throne. Isn't she just the cutest? The other pictures were post surgery pictures. I so hate to see the scars that she is going to have to bare for life. Maybe they will fade as she gets older. I know they did the best that they could but I have to wonder if there would have been less of a scar had the surgery been done here.



3 comments:

Karla Kahler said...

there is a great plastic surgeon in Odessa that I have used. I will have to try to remember his name. She looks good though, growing up!

Hilary Marquis said...

Such a pretty little flower! I can't wait to see all of her! The scars will fade...the one on my back is hardly noticeable now.

Mala said...

LOVE the throne!!!!!!! Very appropriate.